Saturday, December 26, 2015

Gift Through the Mail

I received a prettily wrapped package in the mail just before Christmas. 
Topped with a beautiful handmade card!


Inside were some lovely and soft fingerless mitts and a matching crocheted pin!
A delicious row of chocolate Santas were consumed quite quickly (share with the family of course!) ... only two remained for the photo shoot.


The nicest thing about these crocheted items ...


... they match a scarf received for my birthday!
Now I can be all coordinated when I step out the door ;)


And that, my friends, is the beautiful gift I received from Amy.


Thank you Amy, you are a special friend.

Wendy




1 comment:

  1. Thank you Wendy, so nice to know that you like them! That was why I wanted to send you something for Christmas as I already had the rest in mind! Happy Christmas! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, it's nice to know when you've stopped by! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...