Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Hexie Stool Cushion

I finished up my hexie project ... a little fitted cushion for a small stool. 


I quilted the top and added some piping and a side edge that is gathered with an elastic underneath. 



Under the cover are eight layers of quilt batting.  Now that it's finished, I'm wondering if maybe I should open up the backs of the hexie flower and stuff the 'petals' with more batting so they don't look so wrinkled ... hmmm maybe.


But I'm glad that it's finally together, and it's quite comfy to rest my feet on while I enjoy an afternoon tea!

Thanks for stopping by!

Wendy

5 comments:

  1. It is lovely and looks comfy too !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just taken 2 of these stools to the charity shop, love what you've done! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw 2 blue ones in the thrift store, and should've swapped them for the green to suit my cushions better. Wendy

      Delete
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...